Monkeys Picked Hoorag Winners!

The monkeys over at Random.org worked all night long to crank out some random numbers. Two of those numbers were pumped out especially for Running Naked on Sharp Pointy Stuff. The monkeys even told me that my blog was their favorite. Ok. So I might have fed them a few bananas, but they were really nice monkeys – not the kind that fling poo all over the place and go all hulk smash on the zookeeper. Those are bad monkeys.

So, it looks like I'll be sending out a couple Ranch Athletic Hoorags to lucky numbers 8 and 10!!! Woohoo!!

CONGRATULATIONS Captain Harp and Julie!!! Email me as soon as possible with your pertinent details and I will be shipping these babies out to you.

I promise not to send a monkey to deliver your Hoorag in person. Some monkeys might be nice, but they can't be trusted.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twenty Miles Of Punishment

Shame and Camel Toe

Evofem's Softcup Review

I'm A Sucker For Beauty & Athletic Eye Candy

A Running Orgasm?